My name is Brynn Davies. I am a Speech-Language Pathologist. I graduated with my Masters of Science from the University of Alberta. I worked in a school settings for 3 years helping a variety of children from Kindergarten to grade 12.
Now I work solely in my private practice in which I work with children aged 2 and up.
I enjoy working with children of all ages.
My professional interests include play based/ naturalistic therapy, Augmentative Alternative Communication, and working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder in a neurodiversity affirming way.
Part of my approach to assessment and treatment is looking at a child as a whole rather than just their speech or language, and supporting and empowering the child’s team.
Lists I am on:
- College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of British Columbia – Registered
- Speech-Language and Audiology Canada – Certified
- Registered Autism Service Provider
Specialized training I have completed includes:
- Inside Out Sensory Certificate Course
- Ultimate Play Based Speech Therapy Course
- Meaningful Speech Course on Gestalt Language Processing
- PODD (Pragmatic Organization Dynamic Display) Introductory Workshop